This portable kit from Kinki Amibari is perfect for every knitter and crocheter and comes with anything a stitcher might need (from the Shirotake and Koshitsu collections) to create a gorgeous projects. It is ideal for taking on-the-go and comes with everything from a ruler and cable stitch holders to needles and crochet hooks.
THIS SET CONTAINS:
- Bamboo Ruler - 15 cm (6 inch): This ruler is perfectly portable with a small size of 15 cm /6 inches. It is made of smooth, strong bamboo.
- Shirotake Tunisian Double Ended Crochet Hooks - 15 cm (6 inch), 6.00 mm (J/10): With hooks on both ends, it can be used for both flat and circular knitting. It can also be used for repairing projects with thick yarn. Hooks are practical as a repair hook if you have lost stitches or have knitted or crocheted incorrectly.
- Shirotake Tunisian Double Ended Crochet Hooks - 10 cm (4 inch), 3.5 mm (E/4): With hooks on both ends, it can be used for both flat and circular knitting. The hooks are practical and useful due to their size if you have lost stitches or have knitted or crocheted incorrectly.
- Shirotake Grooved Cable Stitch Holders - 11.5 cm (4.5 inch), 7.0 mm (US10.75): The grooves prevent from falling off, even on straight shapes.
- Koshitsu Bamboo Cable Stitch Holders - 10.5 cm (4.1 inch), 4.0 mm (US6) & 11.5 cm (4.5 inch), 5.0 mm (US8): The shape design prevents stitches from falling off. They feature a smooth needle surface that is unique to Koshitsu Bamboo needles.
- Shirotake Bamboo Blunt Needles - 9 cm (3.5 inch), 3.5 mm (US4) & 10 cm (4 inch), 4.0 mm (US6): They are binding needles for finishing yarns. They feature a smooth surface of bamboo and the easy to use.
- Shirotake Mini Bamboo Crochet Hook - 7 cm (2.8 inch), 3.0 mm (US2.5): It is very convenient when repairing stitches. It is also useful as a repair hook if you have knitted incorrectly. It if is a small project, they can also be used as a crochet hook.
- Shirotake Bamboo Marking Pins - 6.5 cm (2.6 inch), 2.4 mm (US1.5) x 4pc.: In addition to being used as marking pins, they are also useful as a repair needle if you have knitted incorrectly. It if is a small project, they can also be used as a knitting needle.