Laine Issue 14, summer 2022, is inspired by the light Nordic summer nights – gentle, delicate and carefree.
Our beloved summers are so short and sweet, that even the wee small hours feel too precious to spend asleep.
The 10 designs featured in our summer collection embody that summer night’s magic and explore colourwork, texture and delicate details.
Designers featured in this issue: Isabella Clark, Evgeniya Dupliy, Lindsey Fowler, Katrine Hannibal, Ema Marinescu, Claudia Quintanilla, Maria Walters and Sylvia Watts-Cherry.
- 148 pages
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated (both charts and written instructions provided)
- an interview with knitwear designer Aleks Byrd whose debut book is published in May 2022 by Laine Publishing
- an article about Sisters United
- an article about vegan knitting
- a column about the challenge of running into a creative rut by our regular columnist Päivi Kankaro
- a column about how to find comfort in learning a new craft by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section
- Printed in Estonia
- Print only