18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles); 40 stainless steel T-pins; 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece; A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit.
WHAT MAKES KNITTER’S BLOCK SPECIAL?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant; essential for steam blocking
Compact; blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
Free Shipping does not apply to this product. Actual shipping charge will be applied.