- 100% Merino wool | fingering weight | single-ply
- 420 yards | 384 meters per skein
- Knit | 26 - 30 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 1 - 2 or 2.25 - 2.75mm
- Crochet | 21 - 32 sts = 4in or 10cm | US B1 - E4 or 2.25 - 3.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in South Africa
With a generous 420 yards per skein, one skein is more than enough yardage to complete a pair of socks and two skeins can complete a full-sized lace project. Each incredibly soft skein is hand-dyed in small dye lots.